Money Back Guarantee allows the Customer to request reimbursement in cases which are described below.
If the Customer’s request does not fit into any category, he/she can contact the Support Team to discuss the nature of the request and it will be considered.
1. If the Customer decides to cancel an Order when no Writer has been assigned, then the Customer will not have any compensation.
2. If the Customer decides to cancel an Order when a Writer has already been assigned, then the Customer will not have any compensation.
3. In case the Writer is assigned and more than half the deadline has passed, then the Customer will not have any compensation.
* In case of Order cancellation, the Customer cannot use any of the products or drafts that have been provided prior to cancellation and all copyrights go back to the Company.
In case of delayed delivery of a product if the customer’s request a compensation, depending on the initial deadline and the time of delay we will do an investigation to the customer's case to decide if the request is viable. If the delivery of the Product is later than estimated due to force majeure, there is no amount of compensation.
Compensation for delay cannot be provided if:
1. The delay was a consequence of actions made by the Customer. This includes a delay in payment, delay in the provision of necessary sources or failure to respond to questions or requests from us in a timely manner.
2. The inability to receive the product on time due to technical complications of Customer’s internet provider, Browser, or any system malfunctions.
3. The Customer provided a deadline extension voluntarily.
4. Due to force majeure events
* We analyze and decide if the compensation requested by the client is valid. If it is, the client is contacted directly about the situation. If the compensation request was not accepted after the investigation of the costumer’s case, we will inform him/her.
Bad Quality Claims
1. If the Customer is not satisfied with the provided product and would like to get a compensation, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The Customer needs to provide detailed feedback that indicates a mismatch in the Order instructions. The resolution of the Customer’s claim will be based on the result of investigation.
Note: in an instance where a bad quality claim is filed, and the order was previously sent for Revision, there will not be a compensation because a request for Revision indicates that that customer has approved the piece.
2. If the claim for a compensation is due to a bad grade, such cases cannot be considered valid. The paper that is created by the Company is for reference purposes only and is not ready for any submission.
3. If the claim is that the paper is unoriginal, a “Turnitin.com” report is required. There will be no other reports that can be accepted to conduct an investigation by Quality Assurance Team.
4. If the compensation is requested for Editing, Proofreading or Formatting Order, the investigation will not be conducted if a bad quality claim is of contextual nature. Editing, proofreading and formatting services do not presuppose input to the original context.
5. If a compensation request is for an order with a 3-hour, 4-hour, or 12-hour deadline, this request may be declined. This is due to the fact that the quality of a rush order may be compromised because of the small-time frames.
Please keep in mind that by placing a rush order, you agree to the stated terms and they may not be argued.
1. Any Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable as are inseparable from the initial product and service provided. The only exceptions are ‘Draft’, ‘1-page summary’ or ‘Plagiarism report’ features, if they are not provided to the Customer in addition to the product.
2. We assign a writer in your area to write your academic paper. We will select the right writer (or proofreader for proofreading service) to write a document at the required writing service.
The Company reserves the right to assign the best available specialist in the Subject Area of the Order.
3. A non-applied discount cannot be compensated in any way. It is Customer’s sole responsibility to track the accuracy of all Order Details, including the “Discount” field. If for any reason the discount is not applied, it is the responsibility of the client and it cannot be compensated.
In Order to submit a compensation request, the Customer must contact the Support Team within 2 months after the Order was completed.
The Billing Department representative requires 5 days to review the request, and will contact the Customer with a resolution by e-mail.
Our representative has the right to request any additional information from the Customer that is required to process the claim correctly.
If the representative indicates that the claim is not accepted, no compensation will be given to the Customer.
Once the Customer receives a refund confirmation, the Company will process it within 5 business days from the confirmation date. Please note, that the Company cannot be held responsible for any Bank Transfer fees, peculiarities of transfer, and possible delays occurring due to Bank service issues.
Refunds can only be processed if they are more than 10 (Ten) USD. If the transaction is for a smaller amount - it cannot be processed due to the fact that it barely covers transaction fees both of Company and Clients’ bank.